Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
General Discussion

PSA: windows 10 user, GameDVR

If you have windows 10 and got the aniversary update and notice game performance problems, especially with Nvidia cards, turn this off. I was wondering why i was having problems in games over the last day or so...well this was why. No reason why g...
Member avatar small xxbigbacon 1y
xxbigbacon3521Member avatar small Nishant Bansal 225d
General Discussion

Greetings please introduce yourself to GNZ

Welcome to the forums!If you're new here, add a post introducing yourself to the community :)
Small Lanternboy / Lanternboy2 2y
Lanternboy / Lanternboy2304070Small ___HOSS 235d
General Discussion

New accounts for Grimmy

I have opened 2 new accountsMy GNZ X 1 account is Grimmy_ReaperMy GNZ X 3 account is GrimmytimmyTurbo and Kahadu could someone accept my new accounts on WOT website please!thanks GrimmyI want to start recruiting in both accounts....Let the huntin...
Small Grimmybear5 240d
Grimmybear51162Small Grimmybear5 240d
General Discussion

New accounts

I have started 2 new accounts for GNZX1 and GNZX3 I filled out a wot app last nightGnz X1 account is Grimmy_Reaper Gnz X3 account is GrimmytimmyTurbo and Kahadu please accept my apps thanksGrimmy
Member avatar small Grimmy 240d
Grimmy083Member avatar small Grimmy 240d
General Discussion

Ideal Equipment Loadouts for Strongholds T6 & T8. With Variations for playstyles

Work In Progress. Estimated Completion May 31st or sooner.
Small Ainokea_MW/Rajah_Dat_Brah 245d
Ainokea_MW/Rajah_Dat_Brah3289Small turbo/ iwinhaha/ TURBOTHETIGER66 245d
General Discussion

World of Tanks takes down youtuber's negative video

http://kotaku.com/negative-world-of-tanks-video-gets-taken-down-after-dev-1795398541
Small JohannGambolputty / Sparker714 / PattenMc 248d
JohannGambolputty / Sparker714 / PattenMc1151Small JohannGambolputty / Sparker714 / PattenMc 248d
General Discussion

Facebook page

Just a thought... Facebook is much easier to navigate. Have we ever thought about starting a page.
Member avatar small bonecrusher1056 358d
bonecrusher10569649Small Danbo46 254d
General Discussion

Tier 6 Strongholds

Ok so i just read the tier 6 stronghold info in the training section and from what I have seen we have done the opposite. Granted sometimes it works,but according to the info you should run fast hard and together. We always seem to have couple hea...
Small ___HOSS 254d
___HOSS3364Small Danbo46 254d
General Discussion

World of Tanks Model Kits from Italeri - Bonus In-Game Tanks Included!

This is not new but a good way to get a tank that is not available in the premium shop.https://worldoftanks.com/en/news/general-news/italeri-models/Buy a model, get an in-game tank, some premium time and some gold. I just purchased the Ferdinand a...
Small JohannGambolputty / Sparker714 / PattenMc 259d
JohannGambolputty / Sparker714 / PattenMc2338Small Rocdad 255d
General Discussion

World of Warships (personal observations)

Hello guildies/clanners: I noticed Shriner and a few others playing World of Warships the other day and decided to revisit the game. I had tried it before and did not like it. However, after playing it for a couple of days now I have made ...
Small Schroderr/ Heimdall 267d
Schroderr/ Heimdall6681Small Danbo46 263d
General Discussion

GNZ's 2nd Birthday Tanker Award's

Wrap up of weekend events:JOHANN, Wins the Scavenger Hunt for perfect responses Great job!!Ainokea_MW , had great effort but DIDN'T POST LAST ITEMS, get's the door Prize~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Johann Win's Rally on Lakevil...
Small Condoar / WanzerPanzer-lV 280d
Condoar / WanzerPanzer-lV3515Small turbo/ iwinhaha/ TURBOTHETIGER66 279d
General Discussion

Scavenger Hunt: during Birthday week

Scav·eng·er hunt noun: scavenger hunt; plural noun: scavenger hunts a game, typically played in an extensive outdoor area, in which participants have to collect a number of miscellaneous objects.This Clan website Event will go from now till Mond...
Small Condoar / WanzerPanzer-lV 286d
Condoar / WanzerPanzer-lV71017Small General_Sparticus 284d
General Discussion

Game is called "True, false"

I'm bringing the True or False thread to GNZ!The rules: Answer the true/false question from the last post and leave another true/false question for the next person.No spamming, profanity, or obscene questions.Just to let everyone know, describe th...
Small Condoar / WanzerPanzer-lV 354d
Condoar / WanzerPanzer-lV91060Small JohannGambolputty / Sparker714 / PattenMc 311d
General Discussion

World of Tanks List of Banned Mods

This is from World of Tanks website:Which Modifications Will Be Penalized?We know there are many mods out there, and we've integrated features from some of the best. However, some mods or apps work against the community’s best interests. To be cle...
Small JohannGambolputty / Sparker714 / PattenMc 316d
JohannGambolputty / Sparker714 / PattenMc3493Small Lanternboy / Lanternboy2 315d
General Discussion

Tier 6 Strongholds

Here is a re-link of a post Lanternboy made a while back. Good reading for callers and anyone doing Tier 6 Strongholds. http://forum.worldoftanks.com/index.php?/topic/432038-ucs-guide-to-tier-6-stronkhold/page__p__8780674#entry8780674%C2%A0%C2%A0
Small JohannGambolputty / Sparker714 / PattenMc 340d
JohannGambolputty / Sparker714 / PattenMc2437Small Condoar / WanzerPanzer-lV 333d
General Discussion

forum game "Fortunately, Unfortunately "

This game is called Fortunately, Unfortunately. I will reset the game if its popular every month, If it's not it's gone!The game starts when a neutral sentence is posted. The next person says a negative sentence that starts with, unfortunately, th...
Small Condoar / WanzerPanzer-lV 354d
Condoar / WanzerPanzer-lV5851Small Condoar / WanzerPanzer-lV 336d
General Discussion

Improved Ventilation

After a discussion last night about the effects of Improved Ventilation, I decided to find out exactly what they effect. Removing Improved Vents from my RU-152 had these effects:View Range went from 459 to 449Concealment went from 23.7 to 23.5Trav...
Small JohannGambolputty / Sparker714 / PattenMc 337d
JohannGambolputty / Sparker714 / PattenMc2229Small Rocdad 337d
General Discussion

Stronghold nights and GNZ1/GNZ2 filling slots

It's irrelevant to the average tanker which clan starts a detachment. You just want to get in the group and get in battle and win. As quickly as possible, with as little fuss as possible, and with no downtime between matches trying to find replace...
Small Ecth78 363d
Ecth785700Small Lanternboy / Lanternboy2 363d
General Discussion

Stats Don't Lie || Best Credit Making Tanks and Tips

Hi Guys,This is the first issue of Stats Don't Lie a series i will be posting on topics you should know about with the stats to back them.In this issue i will be discussing credit making tanks, game play and little gems you may not know about to g...
Small Kahduu 1y
Kahduu112466Small The_last_falcie 1y
General Discussion

How to armor angling/side scrape part 1 & 2

These are my videos on how to armor angling/side scrape and also there a Unicom player named LemmingRush has a video on this too please look at them all if you wish to always improve in gameplay.My videos links herePart 1 https://www.youtube.com/...
Member avatar small KingOfRome 1y
KingOfRome2327Small turbo/ iwinhaha/ TURBOTHETIGER66 1y