1) GNZ personnel must Read, Write and Communicate in English. a) all “Members or higher rank will log on to “Gunz of Anarchy” Channel - Discord when Playing WoT. b) Member or Higher Ranks will have working Microphone for communication in Discord c) Please make yourself available if contacted by an Officer of GNZ)
2) You must be Mature ( looking for a better word than mature) and Respect Others and Yourself at all times. (GNZ request that Political, Religious and Sexually explicit topics be avoided in open chat) (GNZ Officers reserve the right to define respect on a case by case review.)
3)You agree to keep confidential the practices, procedures and comments of GNZ, its affiliates and members as per the game "World of Tanks".
4) Check the web page “gunzofanarchy.com” at least once per week. (failure to check the web page for 28 days consecutively will be grounds for dismissal from clan).
5) All conflicts should be forwarded to an Officer to be resolved.
6) Promotions - (Member, Sr. Member, NCO) are knowledge and equipment based - see forums for details. All details are to be verified by an Officer and certified by P.O. - (Officer Positions) Submit an application with Skills and Goals send to P.O., When Officer positions become open applicants will be reviewed and candidates selected
7) Keep chatter to a minimum in any team battles. Let everyone concentrate. Follow the caller directions as best as you can (we win and loose as a team)
As a Recruit in GNZ clans you are expected to have reached several mile stones: Have played 1000 plus games of WoT Have at lease 1 Tier 6 Tank playable for Strongholds and Platoons (Artillery do not count)
GNZ Commander and Chief (owner) reserves the right to change, amend or modify the Bylaws without notice as they see fit.
Tournaments - A) GNZ sanctioned need the following criteria met. a) Roster must be full, all primary and reserve slots filled. b) All members of the tournament must ensure that they will be able to attend matches and playoff times as laid out in tournament rules. c) Team captain is willing and able to file reports on behalf of team. d) Team must meet the a,b,c, of tournament 2 days prior to registration close. B) non GNZ event. (if not sanctioned) a) GNZ members are asked to please inform HQ of their intent. b) All GNZ members of the tournament must ensure that they will be able to attend matches and playoff times as laid out in tournament rules. c) Since members carry the GNZ tag they are ask to deport themselves in a sincere and kindly manner d) No mention of GNZ or Gunz of Anarchy in team name.
- Skirmishes - GNZ activated. Any member may setup a skirmish (strongholds). If requested the Skirmish lead will make room for at least one officer in match. (note to officers: If you compel space in an operational skirmish your are there as an adviser for debrief and should allow the team progress as prior to your arrival. Limitations of stronghold matches: a) A member of GNZ / GNZx2 must be lead. b) No more than 2 out of clan members be invited into a Stronghold (preferably possible recruits) - officer must approve and monitor match (monitor = ears on discord or in match) c) NO other clans unless expressly sanctioned by HQ
Violations may be cause for dismissal from the Gunz of Anarchy gaming community.
To join GNZ, GNZx2 or GNZx3 please fill out our application to begin the process Apply Here